California State Regional Center will prescreen, underwrite, compile offering materials, and monitor the on-going performance of all investment opportunities. Our project offerings include opportunities in the healthcare, education, entertainment and hospitality industries among others. Investments are structured to be made through separate limited partnerships specific to each project. California State Regional Center pools multiple investors into one project, both foreign and domestic, to minimize each parties’ exposure to risk.
Each foreign investor who seeks a green card through the California State Regional Center will join a Limited Partnership. CSRC or an affiliate entity will be the General Partner for each Limited Partnership.
The USCIS requires that financial risk be inherent to the investment and specifies that no investment guarantees are allowed. As a result, CSRC does not guarantee the return of investment capital. However, subject to these requirements, CSRC will make every possible effort to minimize investor risk by ensuring that investments are properly collateralized, the partnership sponsors are financially sound, and the investment project maintains sufficient reserves to make timely payments in exchange for EB5 investor capital.
EB-5 INVESTMENT COST
- EB5 Investor Capital Contribution: $1,050,000.00
- Note: This amount is reduced to $800,000 in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA). Please review the California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development website to confirm TEA designation: https://maps.gis.ca.gov/gobiz/tea/teafinder.html
- Administration Fee: $100,000.00
- Legal Fees: Expected to range from $20,000.00 to $75,000.00
- Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur via Regional Center (Form I-526E): $3,675.00 EB5 visa filing fee per applicant family, plus $85 per person Biometrics fee, plus $1,000.00 per the EB5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022.
- This additional amount does not apply to an amendment request. The $1,000.00 fee is applicable only when pursuing I-526E via Regional Center.
- DS-260 NVC (National Visa Center) Process: $445.00 per family member
- State Department application fee of $345.00 and the financial support form fee of $120.00.
- Application to Adjust Status (Form I-485): $1,140.00 plus a biometrics fee of $85.00 per person.
- Application to Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence Status (Form I-829): $3,750.00 plus a biometrics fee of $85.00 per person.
Applicants 79 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee; the fee total is $930.
For applicants under 14 years of age:
- Filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have total fees of $600;
- Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have total fees of $930.
Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions (Form I-829) – $2,850 plus a biometrics fee of $85. An additional biometrics fee of $85 must be paid for each conditional resident dependent, listed under Part 3 or Part 4 on Form I-829.
California State Regional Center recommends that Investors funds be escrowed during the I-526 application period to provide security of funds. California State Regional Center has a strategic relationship with JTC Group for its EB-5 Investment Program
JTC Group is the nation’s leading provider of secure, transparent, and compliant financial administration solutions for EB-5 Regional Centers.Combining proprietary state-of-the-art technology and outstanding client services with subject matter expertise in EB-5 process, JTC Group delivers flexible and scalable solutions that safely process billions of dollars annually.
For more information, www.jtcgroup.com/services/funds/eb-5/
- The Green Card – After you invest and your attorney submits your visa application, EB-5 visa processing takes approximately 4-6 months. Because processing times can vary greatly – we advise you to allow 6-9 months between the submission of your visa application and the issuance of your conditional green card (see Permanent Residency below).
- Permanent Residency – Once you have immigrated, you must apply to have ‘conditions’ removed from your green card after 1 year and 9 months in the United States. Processing can take up to 6 months. ‘Removal of Conditions’ means that all family members have permanent residency and your visa is no longer tied to your investment.
- Citizenship – EB-5 investors who have held a green card for 5 years are eligible to apply for US citizenship (Application for Naturalization – Form N-400).
There is no guarantee to make a return on your investment.
The investment funds must come from lawfully obtained capital.
Direct or Indirect
The investment can be made directly into a project or indirectly through a Regional Center.
$1,050,000 USD or $800,000 USD if in a rural or high-unemployment area